Thursday, April 1, 2010

photo show ends

I had a small show of my portraits at Koko Beans Coffee House for the entire month of March. The coffe house is located across the street from our local train museum.
We had a field trip there with Athen's preschool soon after I hung the show. When the field trip was over, several of the parents and kids came over to check out my work and have some coffee. It was almost like an unofficial opening reception. Everyone was really supportive and said nice things about my work.The boys and I took down the show today. Hopefully I'll have another opportunity to show my work there again. Thanks Koko Beans!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, how flattering to have your work in a public space for a month. It must have been bitter sweet to take it down. Is much of the wok on your blog? The installation looks very clean and complementary. Thanks, Bradford

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see your show! And such great timing with the field trip. it was meant to be :)

    ReplyDelete