Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my parents are awesome


My parents were awesome is a blog I heard about on npr. Immediately I was drawn to it's theme, family photography. It allows anyone to show the world an image of their parent(s.)

The blog is a tribute to the people who raised us, a look at the different styles of various decades and the awesome-ness that is our parents before we came a long. Mostly, it's an assemblage of photographs that allow a brief peak into lives unknown. Each photograph is part of an ongoing life story. I really enjoy looking at it from time to time.

I decided to submit a picture of my own awesome parents. The image I chose is from one of their first dates in the spring of 1979.


2 comments:

  1. I listened to this same NPR show! This photo is such a great addition!!

    ReplyDelete